I have indexed books on a range of academic subjects for the general and specialist reader including editing, English literature and new age religion. Formats included collections of papers from multiple authors and single author books.
- Bakhurst, David & Paul Fairfield ed. Education and Conversation: Exploring Oakeshott’s Legacy, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Brock, George The Right to be Forgotten, I. B. Tauris.
- Gilhus, Ingvild Sælid, Siv Ellen Kraft & James R. Lewis eds. New Age in Norway, Equinox.
- Greenberg, Susan Editors Talk About Editing, Peter Lang.
- Greenberg, Susan A Poetics of Editing, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Grossman, Nicholas Drones and Terrorism. I. B. Tauris.
- Hønneland, Geir, Svein Vigeland Rottem and Ida Folkestad Soltvedt Arctic Governance vol II. I. B. Tauris.
- Jung, Dietrich and Stephan Stetter, eds. Modern Subjectivities in World Society:
Global Structures and Local Practices, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Karbo, Tony & Tim Murithi eds. The African Union: Autocracy, Diplomacy and Peacebuilding in Africa, I. B. Tauris.
- Lack, David Swifts in a Tower, Unicorn Press.
- Roy, Robin Consumer Product Innovation and Sustainable Design, Routledge.
- Shipton, Matthew The Politics of Youth in Greek Tragedy, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Sorabji, Richard, ed. Aristotle Transformed, Bloomsbury Academic. [update of index locorum]
- Tarozzi, Massimiliano & Carlos Alberto Torres Global Citizenship Education and the Crises of Multiculturalism, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Turda, Marius & Maria Sophia Quine Historicizing Race, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Xu, Jian Media Events in Web 2.0 China, Sussex Academic.