I have indexed a range of books with art as the common theme:
- Adamson, Glenn , Martina Droth & Simon Olding eds. Things of Beauty Growing, Yale University Press.
- Douglas-Home, Jessica William Simmonds: The Silent Heart of the Arts and Crafts Movement, Unicorn Press.
- Fraser, Pamela and Roger Rothman eds. Beyond Critique: Contemporary Art in Theory, Practice, and Instruction, Bloomsbury Academic.
- McCartney, Nicola Death of the Artist, I. B. Tauris.
- Merck, Mandy The British Monarchy on Screen, Manchester University Press.
- Morra, Joanne Inside the Freud Museums, I. B. Tauris.
- Mullins, Edwin Swimming with Dalí, Unicorn Press.
- Otto, Elizabeth and Patrick Rössler, eds. Bauhaus Bodies: Gender, Sexuality, and Body Culture in Modernism’s Legendary Art School, Bloomsbury Visual Arts.
- Weaver, Lawrence Painter of Pedigree: Thomas Weaver of Shrewsbury Animal Artist of the Agricultural Revolution, Unicorn Press.