These include some highly illustrated books with interesting, well researched text, as well as more formal academic texts.
- Aldington, Charles (2020) On Landscape Design, Intramuros Books.
- Bird, Rufus, Simon Thurley and Michael Turner (2021) St James Palace: From Leper Hospital to Royal Court, Royal Collection Trust.
- Cruickshank, Dan (2020) Built in Chelsea, Unicorn Press.
- Frichot, Hélène and Naomi Stead (2020) Writing Architectures, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Moggridge, Hal (2017) Slow Growth: On the Art of Landscape Architecture, Unicorn Press.
- Rendell, Jane (2016) The Architecture of Psychoanalysis: Spaces of Transition, I. B. Tauris.
- Shields, Steffie (2016) Moving Heaven and Earth: Capability Brown’s Gift of Landscape, Unicorn Press.
- Whimster, Rowan and Peter Marran (2020) Ramsbury: A Place and Its People, The Friends of Holy Cross.