A range of subjects including Northern Soul music, World War I sappers and railwaymen, how Winston Churchill contributed to the creation of the EU, some Spanish history and how bikes made roads. I have also indexed two series of six volumes, one on emotions the other on money.
- Ashby, Sarah The Lusophone World. Sussex Academic Press.
- Astor, Avi Rebuilding Islam in Contemporary Spain. Sussex Academic Press.
- Emerson, Maureen Riviera Dreaming, I. B. Tauris
- Gravett, Clive Two Men Went to Mow, Unicorn Press.
- Klos, Felix Churchill’s Last Stand, I. B. Tauris.
- Lawrence, Craig Gurkha: 25 Years of the Royal Gurkha Rifles, Uniform Press.
- Payne, Stanley Alcalá Zamora and the Failure of the Spanish Republic, 1931–1936, Sussex Academic Press.
- Pel, Martin Jazz Age Fashion, Unicorn Press.
- Phillips, David Educating the Germans, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Raine, Sarah, Nicola Watchman Smith and Tim Wall eds. The Northern Soul Scene, Equinox.
- Reid, Carlton Roads were not Built for Cars, Island Press.
- Reizbaum, Marilyn Unfit: Jewish Degeneration and Modernism, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Seoane, Emilio A Balancing Act: British Intelligence in Spain during the Second World War, Sussex Academic.
- Setton, Guy Spanish–Israeli Relations, 1956–1992, Sussex Academic.
- Way, Jennifer The Politics of Vietnamese Craft, Bloomsbury Academic.
World War I
- Broadhead, John A Bradford Pal, Uniform Press.
- Higgins, Jeremy Great War Railwaymen, Uniform Press.
- James, Robert Rhodes Gallipoli, Uniform Press. [page numbers for reissued book]
- Kirsch, Colin Bad Teeth No Bar, Unicorn Press.
- McCarthy, Chris Passchendaele: The Day-by-Day Account, Unicorn Press. [index to updated edition]
- McHenry, Iain Subterranean Sappers, Uniform Press.
- Moore, Meryl I Embarked for France, Reveille Press.
- O’Brien, Michael Twilight of the Special Relationship, Reveille Press.
- Palfreeman, Linda Friends in Flanders, Sussex Academic.
- Thatcher, Martyn & Anthony Quinn Kitchener wants You: the Man, the Poster and the Legacy, Unicorn Press.
- Edelman, Diana & Ehud Ben Zvi Leadership, Social Memory and Judean Discourse in the 5th-2nd Centuries BCE. Equinox.
- Ballinger, Maggie Britannia’s Glory. Uniform Press.
- Bartlett, Alan Beaulieu in Tudor and Stuart Times, Beaulieu History Society.
- Broomhall, Susan, Jane W. Davidson and Andrew Lynch, eds. A Cultural History of the Emotions: Volumes 1-6. Bloomsbury Academic.
- Frederick, Jake Riot! Tobacco, Reform, and Violence in Eighteenth-Century Papantla, Mexico, Sussex Academic Press.
- Hewitt, Simon Leonardo Da Vinci and the Book of Doom, Unicorn Press.
- Hudson, Pat & Mina Ishuzu History by Numbers, Bloomsbury Academic. [index to updated edition]
- Maurer, Bill ed. A Cultural History of Money: Volumes 1-6. Bloomsbury Academic
- Purcell, Mark The Country House Library, Yale University Press.